Converting handwritten notes to Word?

Cesmith2012

Hello,

I do a lot of writing and have a a couple of steno notebooks (college ruled) that need to be converted into Microsoft Word, a time consuming task as you can imagine. I'm not always able to write on the computer however so I still find it a worth-while task.

I snapped a picture of the handwritten notebook page using EN for Android (HTC Desire) and e-mailed it to myself. I tried to highlight the lines but it just highlighted the picture, not the words in the picture. I was wondering if there was a way to be able to select all the lines on the steno notebook and paste it in a Word doc - not just have it as an image. I do not have any Apple products or desire to purchase one so I'm hoping the solution is Android / PC friendly.

I apologize if this topic has been discussed already, I could not find it.

Thank you,

Claire

Thank you Mr. Fries for your reply. Is this a feature they are looking at? I can see it being very popular. I would buy Premium if they include something like that.

Also is there one you recommend? I tried a few free ones from searching but haven't found any that are successful. Guess I'll have to continue old school method and type by hand :)

Archived