Reading mode needed

gsenroc

Idea

Hello dear developers, thanks for making such a nice app, it helps me much with my study.

Having been using it for a while, I think a reading mode is needed. The app is now easy to write notes, but not convenient for reading. I must pay high attention when I'm reading the notes I've written because if I touch the notes accidentally the contents will be modified.

If there is a reading mode, that I can read the notes like ibooks, flipping pages using swipe, it would be great. I don't need to pay much attention to carefully tap the corner to get to the next page or accidently modify the notes. This will certainly make it very effective.

4 replies to this idea

I have to agree that this is a necessary feature or the mobile app.  When you just want to READ your notes, it is all too easy, when scrolling around the note, to start editing it.  Please implement this!

I am 100% in agreement and think this is a necessary feature.  It will be really, really, REALLY great if you could incorporate this functionality into the Android version of Penultimate as well!  (*Because you KNOW we all REALLY want an Android version*)

Archived