(Archived) HELP: Authentication error when syncing

AmyNelRN

Idea

My EN 3.6.2 application on the Samsung Epic will not sync. I have the wi-fi option open and connected to my home network and have been using/viewing updates on FB all morning,...... so I know that the connection is not the issue. I have the Evernote website open on my Macbook Pro also and am viewing what notes that I can see here online. It's obvious that I have different material on my computer, than on my phone... so I know they are not syncing; but as I go to the mobile app and ask it to sync again.. it always offers me this message: "Last sync failed at:_____ Authentication Error"

I have no clue what this means, other than that it just didn't sync; but can't figure out what I did wrong or how to fix it now. :(

Anyone out there, smarter than me,...and have already figured this out??

Thanks for any help!!

-Amy

1 reply to this idea

I have been struggling with sync error on my office W7 64bit system after upgrading from 4.5 to 4.6.  I have just uninstalled 4.6.6.8360 and reinstalled the earlier 4.5.1.5432 version and it is working well.

The upgrade to 4.6 works fine on my home W7 64bit system.

As versions upgrade, v4.5 will eventually become unusable.  How can I fix the 4.6 versions...or should Evernote fix it for me?

Hoping for better.

Maurice

Archived