Shared Notebooks/Notes Can't Be Seen

Oyabun

Idea

The people I share notebooks with cannot see the items I share with them; notes or notebooks. Two different people I share notes/notebooks with have the same issue. The shared notes/books cannot be seen in their device apps or their web client.

• Yes, I've synced and so have they -  multiple times. 
  • Yes, they both have been given proper permissions - I know how to read prompts and instructions. 
  • No, there is nothing but text in each note - no images, links, or files attached. 
  • No, there are no firewalls - we were on the same network at my home. 
  • Yes, this problem has been going on for more than a few months.

From my experience trying to find a solution to this problem, I have found that it is a really widespread issue for both free and paid accounts on all types of machines. I would think that this problem would be a priority to remedy, but I'm not seeing anywhere I look for help that it is - I've even seen moderators be snotty about it, which was quite surprising. Fixing this would truly be a help, both for users and Evernote as a platform. 

1 reply to this idea

I've been having the same issue for a few weeks now, which prevents me from using the app since I won't be seeing my notes.

Evernote used to be flawless but they've been making some weird changes lately. Will be looking for other alternatives.

Archived