Alert Notifications Not Working for my Evernote Business Team

Major problem, and concern for me as it effects my Sales team. We are using Evernote for all of our business conversations in the Sales team, and putting notifications for when to follow up with contacts. The notifications are not showing up on my iPhone5 but show up on another users who has an iPhone 6. I followed information online to delete and re-install the app on the phone etc. I'm also not receiving notifications on my desktop when I have Evernote open at work. 

The syncing is a little delayed as well so it makes me think there may be a problem with our Evernote network or something.

This is a big problem for me as I was relying on Evernote to keep the contacts and conversations organized for all the people I am reaching out to. Please advise some sort of solution.

Thanks

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I expect judging by ENs lack of interest in updating the product to fix these things we wont see a fix or a update until we all wait for BEAR to release a enterprise version which is soon. EN is will probably release a Darkish mode by then and we all will be complaining the same things for years while they stagnate for some reason thats beyond comprehension. UPDATE EVERNOTE!!!!

Archived