• Announcements

• Shane D.

Evernote Business Beta - Spaces   12/20/2017

We're very excited to announce the public beta of an upcoming rework for Evernote Business! To learn more, go Here
    • Shane D.

2018 Evernote Webinars   01/04/2018

To kick off the new year, we're excited to announce our  updated schedule for our series of webinars! Please check the events calendar to see which one works best for you!
    • Shane D.

Upcoming Forum Change Announcement   02/14/2018

Hi All! You may be seeing some changes with overall organization and layout of the discussion forums. You can learn more by going to the 'Upcoming Forum Change Announcement' in the 'Community Announcements' sub-forum!  
printman2000

Drag Drop Attachments from Outlook

I have been able to drag attached images from Outlook straight in to Evernote for a long time. However, I recently reformatted my computer and reloaded everything. Now when dragging a jpg attachment from Outlook, I get the circle slash in Evernote and cannot drop it into a note.

Am I missing a setting somewhere to enable this?

What version of Evernote are you using? 

I do the drag & drop from Outlook (2016, desktop app) into Evernote a lot. I just tried it and it still works. I downgraded to 6.7 so I wonder if that has something to do with 6.8 version.

That was it! Don't upgrade if you want this feature. 6.7 works perfectly.

Guess I will stick with 6.7 for a while. I saw 6.9 is now released but do not know if it is fixed in that.

39 minutes ago, printman2000 said:

That was it! Don't upgrade if you want this feature. 6.7 works perfectly.

Guess I will stick with 6.7 for a while. I saw 6.9 is now released but do not know if it is fixed in that.

Glad it worked. After 6.8, I am scared to upgrade now, I will have to wait for reviews on 6.9. 

4 minutes ago, printman2000 said:

Is there somewhere to report this bug?

All bugs have been discussed under the Windows forum with the 6.8 release title so I think they must know. For the paying accounts there is a chat option and twitter account for the non-paying accounts. If it is fixed in 6.9 however, then it would be an unnecessary report though.

1 minute ago, TK0047 said:

All bugs have been discussed under the Windows forum with the 6.8 release title so I think they must know. For the paying accounts there is a chat option and twitter account for the non-paying accounts. If it is fixed in 6.9 however, then it would be an unnecessary report though.

True. So go ahead and try out 6.9 and let me know. :-)

Thanks again for the replies. I searched and did not find anything.

• Haha 1