Standard Operating Procedure Templates / Creation

Jeff J Hunter

Idea

Hello there!

I'm doing a training / tutorial about creating Standard Operating Procedures for my 9010 LIFE program to show how to delegate to virtual team members using Evernote.

One thing I noticed right away is that it would be amazing if there was a way to set up a way to be notified when a checklist is completed. For example, if I assign someone a task via evernote, when the checkboxes are ticked it would notify me. 

Another thing - would be to have a designated type "Procedure" or something where we can see a progress bar of how far along they are!

Thoughts?

Check attached image for example:

Thanks,
Jeff J Hunter

Evernote-checklist.png

1 reply to this idea

• Level 5*
21 hours ago, Jeff J Hunter said:

I'm doing a training / tutorial about creating Standard Operating Procedures for my 9010 LIFE program to show how to delegate to virtual team members using Evernote.

Evernote is poorly equipped to do any type of project or task management.  Really all it offers is checkboxes and reminders.

You may want to consider tools like IQTell, which does a great job of:

1. Tight integration with Evernote 
  2. Project/Task/Action management
  3. Integrating your calendar and email with the above
21 hours ago, Jeff J Hunter said:

For example, if I assign someone a task via evernote, when the checkboxes are ticked it would notify me. 

Another thing - would be to have a designated type "Procedure" or something where we can see a progress bar of how far along they are!

Currently Evernote is trying to fix the many issues in their basic editor across all platforms. It took us years of lobbying for a real "Due Date" before Evernote finally delivered Reminder, which still doesn't give us a real due date.  So, I'm not very encouraged that Evernote will implement your request any time soon.

Good luck.

Archived