I'm encouraged to see a few minor things have been updated in the new version which tells me some effort is being made to bridge the gap from ver. 6. However, I have had to revert to Legacy because of missing functionality in ver. 10. Here is the feedback sent to Evernote using "Send feedback" button on new version (10.5.7).
I am unable to move from Legacy to the new version on Windows because functionality I depend on for my workflow is not available. For example:
1. I need to be able to sort the list view in Tag order to find the highest priority entries at a glance.
2. Also need to sort List view by Reminder Date
3. Date format needs to be adopted from Windows setting as I use YY/MM/DD
4. Need List view to be sortable by Location (Notebook)
5. Left sidebar needs to include Saved Searches, not buried within Search bubble as I use my extensive list of saved searches for rapid navigation
6. Intitle: search needs to stay within the selected notebook (today it automatically reverts to All Notes during a new search)
7. Notebooks list contains mysterious new notebooks I did not create called "(Imported) mm/dd/yyyy" - can/should these be deleted?
8. Beside "All Notes" in left sidebar is a blue circle with the number 1 inside. Hovering over it causes a bubble to appear which says "1 reminder today" but clicking on it does nothing. I have over 5000 notes so clicking on the number should filter the list view to only notes with a reminder for today.
Hopefully, I will hear back from someone at Evernote with plans to address my concerns before they kill Legacy.