Jump to content

magpoc

Level 2
  • Content Count

    18
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

2 Neutral

About magpoc

  1. The problem has solved with the new version of Evernote app on iOS11.
  2. Hi gazumped, Thank you for your reply. I will post the question to StackOverflow.
  3. Hello, I have an iOS app which can share an image to Evernote through UIActivityViewController. My app can share an image in both JPEG and PNG format. so I give a image to UIActivityViewController as Data but not UIImage. Until the previous version of Evernote app, I can share an image to Evernote with no problem. But after I updated to the new version of Evernote app which was released at this August, when I share an image by the same way, the attached image is not visible on the list and editor of Evernote. I have attached a sample image. The sent image file seems lost it's extension(.jpg or .png). Were there any change of specification about the image sharing? and how should I do to handle this operation? I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks.
  4. Hi, Maybe I can but you may reproduce the issue by yourself if the issue does not depend on my environment. The steps are as follows. 1) Make 800px x 800px PNG file with your graphics software.2) Open it with Skitch.3) Put 2 text line. 1 is set very big by dragging the thumb to zoom in as you usually do and other one is also somewhat big.4) Then you save or export the image, you'll find the second text does not exists on the image. Please refer the image in my public notebook.https://www.evernote.com/pub/magpoc/public My Mac OS version is 10.7.5 and it seems that Windows version does not have such a problem.If it depends on my environment, It's OK for me. I can do with my Windows version. Thanks,
  5. Thank you for the reply. I've sent you a PM.
  6. Hi, It seems that the issue is still remaining. I am using v2.5.2 of Mac version. I have 3 texts with an image in my Skitch and when I exported them to PNG file, the image and 2 texts were exported but the other one was not exported in the PNG file. Then I tried to remove the text and re-create the same text and exported agin, but in turn the another text was not exported though the new text was exported. I tried once again to re-created the failed text, and finally It worked. So strange and annoying behavior. I am not sure but it likely happen when relatively long and big text is included in several texts and the last text among them would not be exported.
×
×
  • Create New...