Same here! EvernoteSpotlight.appex regularly crashes, since at least few weeks, almost every day. Actually, it might have started after I finally upgraded to Mojave, few weeks ago... Not sure when it really first appeared, though.
What is similar:
- I am running Mojave (10.14.6) and Evernote 7.13.
- I am also having issues with Spotlight indexing. When I end typing my search, several results show up and quickly disappear from Spotlight results to leave only 1 or 0 entry, where the title of the note exactly matches, and all the rest does not show up. When I search through Evernote, it works fine, though, albeit a bit slow.
- As for luckman212, it could well be that for me it also systematically happens around the same time frame, between 10:30 and 11:00 and then again between 21:00 and 21:30 (GMT+1).
- As for BG_McM, it also happens in bursts (4 times, maybe more).
What is different:
- I don't get a pop-up message, just a notification from CrashCrier (www.kainjow.com). Maybe the difference is due to my macOS preferences (?), but at least I do get pop-up messages for other apps when they crash (sometimes on top of CrashCrier notifications).
Attached are my zipped crash logs for the last days. I did not follow Don0819's procedure to uninstall (with AppCleaner, checking all items) / restart / reinstall, but unless there are more than 1-2 reports of this procedure having definitely fixed the bug, I don't want to waste time with this just to get few crashless days. I don't know if this is related to the number of notes I have (>3800 across 7-8 notebooks) or the type of attached files (only few PDF and images, maybe very few Word documents), but it seems to me I am just trying to make normal usage of the service...
Please, Evernote development team, fix this!