What about giving the user the option of creating dashboards from the notes?
1. The user tags notes with .dashboard.todo, or .dashboard.articles, or .dashboard.snippets over time
2. Then, by pressing F10 or F11 Evernote goes to Dashboard mode which shows a full screen with the notes on it
3. These are favorite notes or most opened or most clicked on notes.
4. New notes on the dashboard displace older down but ranking can be improved by clicking or opening older notes more frequently
5. The dashboards can be switched by using tabs on the left or top of the dashboard
6. The Dashboard can be published online if the notes are marked with special tag .publish or .web
7. The Dashboard contains statistics on the notes showing there: how long been on the dashboard, how many clicks it had, words on it, number of keywords or tags, and other data mining features