Thanks for the quick reply. For reference the note's title is "Slap on Titan", a show we're working on. I have tried looking for the "Slap on Titan" note online by logging in through a desktop browser. Same situation...the timestamp is 7/24/2014 for the note I need. I've checked and the data written in it is definitely from last July, no recent data. Oddly enough, when I look through the "Slap on Titan" note history online, it shows slightly more recent versions. The most recent one being 9/6/2014. Still doesn't contain the bulk of information needed, but it's something. I had Evernote set to sync daily, so I'm not sure why the note history for "Slap on Titan" only displays notes from months back. Other notes are synced to their most recent edit, so I think the sync functionality isn't at fault. I have tried changing the name of the ".enmltemp" files to ".html". Opening this gives a document filled with gibberish text characters. I haven't tried changing them to the ".enml" extension, because I don't know a way to open ".enml" files by themselves (the rep told me I had to change all ".enml" files to ".html" to open them, if there is another way I'll give it a shot). Something worth noting is that I acquired my phone almost exactly the same date that the "Slap on Titan" note is showing (7/24/2014). Also, if my memory is serving me, all notes I created after that date are still present in their current format (they weren't altered). All notes created before that date seem to be altered.