Every time I put my tablet down a "Undo Typing" option pop up shows

Hello,

I use Evernote on my Ipad Mini (version 7.1.2) to take notes during client sessions. Ideally I take notes intermittently for an hour or so. The trouble is that every time I put my tablet down after making a note a pop up screen asks if I want to 'undo typing' I am offered two choices 'undo' or 'cancel' neither of these options seems to reliably do anything (In troubleshooting I chose both options and nothing happened) 

Can I turn this option off?  Ideally I would never see this option again and would simply manually delete anything that I determined needed to be deleted.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

D

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, this is a new feature relating to IOS & not Evernote. It's a feature that allows you to shake your iPad or iPhone to undo your typing. However, I've noticed that if I put down my iPad firmly, it makes the window pop up with the message you've described. It seems to be really sensitive & can be activated without actually shaking the iPad. As far as I know, it can't be disabled so I guess the best you can do is to try & put the iPad down as gently as you can. Hope this helps.

Archived