Issues w/ penultimate, evernote

cayennep

Looks like I am not alone, that there are issues with the last 'upgrade' including:

A drawing was not showing up (luckily, now it has) in evernote. Was just blank. Great that it's there now, but a bit random and unreliable.

I can no longer delete a page from a note. Using the 'page tray', and selecting a page, Delete is grayed out and never available. 

It doesn't look like 'Rotate' is working in any reasonable way either. I want to decide whether to draw on a horizontal or vertical page, not just turn the page and keep the page type - which pretty much is useles.

Any tips appreciated, thanks

I've had nothing but issues with Penultimate since Evernote's so called upgrade to the app. I've lost notes, the app continues to reboot in the middle of a note. When I reopen that app

that note is gone. Prior to the upgrade I used Penultimate on my iPad for all my notes, personal and business. Unfortunately I've lost to many important notes I've given up on the app searching for something better.

• 4 weeks later...

I am having a couple of issues with Penultimate similar to the cayennep.

When I send a penultimate note to evernote, the note in evernote just has the title of the note, none of the handwritten content.  I have tried multiple times and that is all I get in evernote.  I have looked in evernote on my PC and my ipad.  I have been successful in the past on sending the notes.

I also have a note that has a page that will not delete.

Rotate the note to legal creates issues with my writing with my jot

Archived