Suggest the best third-party app for problem - Saving notes from web articles (hopefully right forum..?)

empuska

Hello everybody!

I am trying to learn to use Evernote for my blogging needs and one of the needs is to take notes of articles (mostly in the internet) and save the notes and the links on the Evernote. However it sounds so easy, the problem is this; I'm mainly working on mobile/tablet, and that is sort of really annoying kerfuffle to switch between two apps to read the article and take notes. So annoying - in fact - that I have written the notes on actual post-it-notes to avoid killing my home button from iPad. But like many of you know, those post-it's tend to get lost quite easily. So I was thinking what sort of third-party applications could help me out?

I already checked out pairing Instapaper and Evernote via IFTTT (save underlined text as note-recipe), but the problem arises, when I have more than one underlining creating multiple notes from same article. I know this is bit harping on the issue, because it's almost what I am looking for, but it just doesn't work exactly how I want, so I was wondering if there is some solution to save all the notes at once, so I don't have to edit them in to one afterwards in Evernote.

Archived