Give back old version Penultimate

Annemieke

I always use Penultimate, but now they updated it. Now I lost other notebooks like other people on this forum and

The app is not working convenient anymore... I always make screenshots of puzzles and than I make them in this app. Its a big problem to make the screenshots bigger or smaller (I turned the multitaskbutton off). Etc....

I don't use the app anymore because of all these problems. Now I use Bamboo instead.

I tried to email the makers of Penultimate, but can't find something to get in contact with them. So hopefully they read this and have a solution or an update again to make the app usable for me again.

Annemieke

• 3 weeks later...

I totally agree with you.

I was not a user of the previous Penultimate, but I've tried to be a user on the recent version.

As Annemieke mentioned, a pic that I imported from the camera roll goes to the center of the page and is not resizable.

I do not understand why the developer put this feature with no function.

The only thing I can give a good score on the app is a writing function. It has got much better.

• 1 month later...

I'm so glad to see other people are as upset about this update as I am! I miss the old version so bad that I went surching for something similar and found "Dukepen" same basic format as old penultimate. I'm going to give it a try. (Kinda sucks I have to start all over again)

Archived