iOS Bookmarklet on iPhone iOS 7.1.1 - Window too large...

DebiB

I've successfully used the Evernote Web Clipper Bookmarklet on my iPhone before, but when attempting to use it today, I can't get to the bottom of the window, so I can submit/save it. Can only see the very tops of the two checkboxes at the bottom of the window. I've tried everything I can think of... The only thing that is new/different is I'm now running iOS 7.1.1. Does it work for anyone else on the iPhone running OS 7.1.1?

I've abandoned the web clipper bookmarklet in favour of the Pocket bookmarklet. Once I've got everything clipped to Pocket, I use the Pocket app to put it into Evernote. The evernote bookmarklet was too clumsy and with 2-factor authentication enabled it became even more annoying. 

I've abandoned the web clipper bookmarklet in favour of the Pocket bookmarklet. Once I've got everything clipped to Pocket, I use the Pocket app to put it into Evernote. The evernote bookmarklet was too clumsy and with 2-factor authentication enabled it became even more annoying.

Thanks, Scott. I actually found my issue is actually only with certain pages, and after selecting a different Notebook. This page is the one I ran into the issue with today: http://help.overdrive.com/customer/portal/articles/1481551

I'll try your suggestion of utilizing Pocket. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

I've had a lot of success using WebClipper (and WebClipper HD).  No, it's not free, but it seems to work very well to allow me to clip web pages into Evernote.  It's easy to use and easy to set up.  (Not quite as many clipping options as the bookmarklet, though.) 

Archived