Cannot clip some websites

Shango3535

I'm using FF 27 (just upgraded).  First of all, the webclipper extension does not make an icon at the top of the browser.  It used to have that icon in the past but at some point it disappeared and I haven't been able to figure out how to get it back.  The only way I can use webclipper is by selecting it off of the "Tools" menu (Tools / Add to Evernote).  Not sure if it is intended to be that way but just throwing that out there. 

The main problem though is that I can't seem to be able to clip some websites.  For example, I can't clip from www.avne.com.  Just wondering if it is just me or is there a real problem with the addon.  Thanks. 

The toolbar button can usually be restored by going to Firefox > View > Toolbars > Customize and drag it back to the toolbar. (Mac, but similar steps on Windows)

As for the site you mentioned I can't load www.avne.com at this point, but in general there are a small number of sites that we cannot clip due to how they are constructed. We collect those URLs and make fixes where we can. 

Archived