(Archived) About 5 Features requests

Hello everyone,

it's been a while since I've known Evernote but a little since I've migrated to it. As a user of task organizers and productivity helping applications, I've known what features help me the most, and I consider Evernote is almost impeccable the way it works, but here are some features I would simply love to see in the future:

Default text formatting:

Set a default font style for notes, including those contained in the clipboard. This could be even more interesting if you could choose templates for heading 1,2, body text, link appearance...

Organize by priority & Dragging notes:

Set a number for each task priority, such as you're able to do in Thunderbird, and being able to drag them -this would be fantastic for the iPhone-, as in Google Notebook. The dragging feature would be helpful, for example, in a situation where you had several notes set to priority 1, and you would like to organize them to 1.1, 1.2, 1.3... by dragging them.

Notebook encryption:

I've seen this feature request before and it seemed very good to me. I think there should be the options of creating or converting a notebook into an encrypted one. A password manager like Firefox's would be incredible.

That's all I can think of as being great new features. I hope you'll find it helpful as little a guidance for your development.

Thanks for your time.

Cheers.

Archived