(Archived) Editing skitch images between different workstations

I just started using Skitch, and I have the feeling that I am missing something. I can create images without problems and share them by uploading to my evernote notebook or exporting them to a file. However, if I then access them from a different workstation than the one I used to create them, I cannot continue to modify the image. I can add other features, but I cannot remove or change anything from the original file. I tried copying files from my skitch cache, but that didn't work either. What am I missing?

• 2 weeks later...

I've copied several ".skitch" files (standard location ~Userhome/Pictures/Skitch" from one mac to another and I tried to open these files on my second mac using "File->Open". But Skitch doesn't do anything, the file isn't opened and I get no errormessage.

Is it possible to copy these files and open them? It would be nice as I use automatic syncing tools to always have my original files as a backup.

Kind regards,

Karel

I've tested to export the file as .skitch file, and then I'm able to open it at another Mac in Skitch.

Remains the question if it would be possible to either export a list of skitch files in stead of the current one, or to be able to just open the skitch files in the ~home/Pictures/Skitch folder.

Karel

Archived