(Archived) Twitter Problem

Hi there,

I've got an interesting problem I hope someone can help me out with. I recently linked my Evernote and Twitter accounts so that I could send highlights from my Kindle to my Evernote account using my Twitter account. It worked fine for the first day, but ever since then, I haven't been able to send myself highlights via direct messages anymore. I've tried to remove the link between the two accounts and relink them, but I'm still not getting the direct messages. If anyone could help me out, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

How did you set that up? I was wondering how to get highlights from my kindle into Evernote. I'm guessing until Kindle want's to customize their software to include an Evernote option, we will have to make due with ideas like yours.

Using Twitter, I followed the Evernote account @myEN. You follow the instructions @myEN provides, then you can send tweets to your Evernote account by mentioning @myEN or sending a direct message through Twitter. The Kindle allows you to post your highlights on Twitter, so whenever you highlight a passage, you can select the "share" option and then type in "d myEN [notes on passage]." The Evernote Twitter account will pull the note and highlight and post them into your Evernote account.

It worked for me at first, but it hasn't in a few days. Bummer. Hope it works out better for you!

Archived