(Archived) Running two accounts simultaneously on Mac desktop

EvernoteConnoisseur

Idea

I have two premium accounts, one for personal and one for business. As the volume of notes grows, switching between different accounts, even with the "Evernote Account Switcher" app, has become tiresome and downright impossible in some cases (when performing complicated note editing such as pasting or editing screenshots/images in notes when using the browser version).

I have found myself switching between accounts for dozens of times everyday lately which is slowly driving me insane!! And EAS has become slower and slower too as my database sizes grow.

Does anyone know of an way or hack that can support running two accounts of Evernote on the Mac? (different installation path?) Should I bother hoping for Evernote to support this? Do they even care about this issue? Probably low on their priority level?

I don't see why this is low priority because the feature would increase or potentially double Evernote Inc's revenue from power users who would like multiple accounts for multiple businesses or purposes.

0 replies to this idea

There have been no replies to this idea yet

Archived