Connecting Outlook Calendar

Anyone having issues with connecting Outlook calendar?  It was working but not picking up all the events.  So I decided to disconnect and reconnect to see if it was a syncing problem. Unfortunately, it now won't let me connect at all.  Instead, after going through the sign in process, I get

Error during authentication! [o4].

Tried Edge, Brave,. Safaria on web version and mobile.  Same error (response).  Hoping someone has a solution beside support Evernote.

Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

Same issue here. Getting the error Error during authentication! [o4] when trying to add Outlook 365. 

Google calendar connected with no issues. 

Edited by Lee Brown
Adding information

Same issue also.  Tried to add calendar on Windows desktop app, Evernote Web, iOS and iPad devices.  Got the Error during authentication! [o4] on all devices.

+1 here.  Exiting calendar not sync'ing, the box for that calendar is unticked, if you tick it after a few seconds, it'll untick itself. Tried reconnecting it and get the same error (Error during authentication! [o4])

Has anyone logged a ticket & got any response from support?

5 hours ago, Boodles said:

+1 here.  Exiting calendar not sync'ing, the box for that calendar is unticked, if you tick it after a few seconds, it'll untick itself. Tried reconnecting it and get the same error (Error during authentication! [o4])

Has anyone logged a ticket & got any response from support?

Logged a support ticket 2 days ago. No response as yet. 

I also logged a ticket, no response, and it will shock me if I get one.  Although the app has arguably been improving, the customer support provided has for all practical purposes disappeared.  For the past several months it's been my experience that if you log a ticket, you will get no response other than an automated one.  "Crickets" after the automated response.  

It seems to be fixed now (whether an Evernote or MS issue?). I recently connected my calendar and did not get the authetication error.  Hope it works for everyone.