Embedded pictures do not synchronise on Windows app

Hi,

Have been fighting with the sync of pictures since I am on 10.x i.e. since the past 2 weeks on Windows app. It works now for me fine with Mac or Android or Web (also on Windows). I am here on Windows 10, upgraded to 10.79.3, removed the data folder, rebooted, logged in in Evernote, let it settle for at least 2 hours with perfect connection. 

After this I create a new note on Win, add a text, take a small screen shot (300x200 or something like this), add a closing text, click on an other note, wait. Go to Mac, find the note in the Home of Evernote, click it, I get the text fine. In place of the small screen shot I get a white circle and a blue rotating segment. I go to the Web interface on the Mac: same thing. I go back to the PC where I generated the note. All look fine. 

I then ensure on the Mac and the Web that the note is not opened. I then go to the PC and reload the troublesome note, select an other note. Go to the Web on the Mac: are thing white circle with a rotation blue segment.

I then go on the PC and add a short text at the bottom of the note: go back to home, go to on the Mac and the added text shows up as expected but the image is still not showing.

In short: embedded pictures added on the Windows side just do not sync with the server. Everything else in term of sync seems to work. Other platform do no show the same problem,

Any idea?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...