Ordered List Error with latest update

Go to solution Solved by Greg Lang,

I am having problems with the "bullet numbers" for my Ordered Lists which I believe started with update:  10.78.2.   Now, instead of 1,2,3,4 etc,  they start with a,b,c,e etc  and worse, the second level is now lower case roman numbers:  i, ii, iii, iv etc.    This is awful, especially when you get into list items like 100, or 150, etc.   Here is an example of how the list looks now:

Here is what is looks like now:   (Was before 10.78.2  (about 02/28/2024))

Name - Activity Log - Week xxx - (x Year Complete)
    1. Monday - mm/dd/20xx - Sunday mm/dd/20xx
    2. Got up at M - xx:xx, T - xx:xx,  W - xx:xx, Th - xx:xx, F - xx:xx, Sa - xx:xx, Su - xx:xx
    3. Activities:
        1. (Mon)
        2. (Mon)
        3. (Mon)
        4. (Mon)
        5. (Mon)

Now it looks like this.    

Name - Activity Log - Week xxx - (x Year Complete)
    a. Monday - mm/dd/20xx - Sunday mm/dd/20xx
    b. Got up at M - xx:xx, T - xx:xx,  W - xx:xx, Th - xx:xx, F - xx:xx, Sa - xx:xx, Su - xx:xx
    c. Activities:
        i.  (Mon)
        ii. (Mon)
        iii.(Mon)
        iv. (Mon)
        v.  (Mon)

I think this is a bug.   

If this is intended, why in the world would is tart with lower case letters and then lower case roman numbers for the next indented entries.  

Or, is there a way for me to change what the "bulleted item numbers/letters" are used for my Ordered Lists.    

I really would like it returned (rather then have to change the formatting of each of my notes, as I have hundreds of notes already with the  Numbers and letters hierarchy.   

Also, I would submit this as a bug, however, I can't seem to find the place to submit this as a problem (if anyone has any guidance on that, i would appreciate it).  

Thanks,

Greg 

I am sorry, this is NOT happening on Android, but rather, on Windows on my PC.   In fact, it does NOT happen on my Android   (Sorry for the confusion).   

I will search on a WINDOWS forum entry and, if not there, resubmit my error report there.  

Again, I am sorry for any confusion.  

Thanks,

Greg 

• Solution

I have submitted this problem in the WINDOWS section and it should be closed here, as this is NOT happening on my Android device.  

Again, sorry for any confusion. 

Greg