When I access Evernote through the application and web browser the pinned notes are visually and mechanically glitching. The thumbnail is now smaller and completely left justified and when I go to pin a note the list of folders continues on top of folders instead of having a scroller on the right side! I have deleted/re-downloaded, restarted computer, updated software, and updated evernote to have the same issue across all browsers and applications.

I am working on some time sensitive things and need this bug fixed pronto! Please let me know if you know how to resolve this issue 

image.thumb.png.6bf9a4fbc3c27ce2a2613461b1967219.png

Screenshot 2024-02-08 at 3.32.39 PM.png

• 3 weeks later...

I am getting exactly the same thing and also and have asked Evernote for a fix but no luck. 

I use Evernote for Teams and a remote staff member is getting the same thing so it is not the individual computer. This Bending Spoons crowd have completely mucked up what was a completely satisfactory Interface and I am now looking to switch to One Note as I cant wait for them to sort it out and as I use it as a Business Tool it needs to work.

Software companies just cannot resist tinkering with something which worked up until now perfectly well. Why do they do this the Black left column was very easy to use visually and now its all a washed out Grey.