I'm a Free User. What will happen to my existing notes / notebooks?

Greetings!

Just logged into my Evernote account today and found out that now I can't have more than 50 notes.

I'm wondering what will happen with my existing ones if I won't go for subscription (at this moment I have way more than 50 notes in my account).

Will they get automatically wiped off after a certain period of time or something?

22 minutes ago, atsaru said:

Greetings!

Just logged into my Evernote account today and found out that now I can't have more than 50 notes.

I'm wondering what will happen with my existing ones if I won't go for subscription (at this moment I have way more than 50 notes in my account).

Will they get automatically wiped off after a certain period of time or something?

Hi!

This is the information that Evernote gave regarding this question:

https://evernote.com/blog/evernote-free-note-limits

From December 4, the Evernote Free experience is changing. Going forward, new and existing Free users will have a maximum of fifty notes and one notebook per account. These limits refer to the number of notes and notebooks a user can have in their account at one time: you can always delete unwanted content to remain below the threshold.

In keeping with Evernote’s 3 Laws of Data Protection, and to ensure that you retain full ownership of your data, any Free user who currently has more than fifty notes and one notebook will still be able to view, edit, export, share, and delete existing notes and notebooks.