Toggle Lists: a way to make notes more memorable.

Rafael B

Idea

Many users have been requesting the implementation of Toggle Lists and the ability to add colors to these blocks formed by them over several years. These features would not only provide greater flexibility in organizing information but also allow users to highlight important sections of their notes, drawing attention to crucial aspects of the content. Associating colors with specific information can be a valuable practice to emphasize priorities or specific aspects amid a large amount of data.

Moreover, it is fundamental to highlight that the community has been expressing this need for quite some time. A clear example of this persistent demand can be found in the dedicated topic on this matter on your discussion site, dating back to 2011 and boasting an impressive 776 responses. The topic continues to receive messages of support to this day, demonstrating the persistence and relevance of this request over the years.
By addressing these demands, Evernote would not only meet a significant need of the user community but also reinforce its commitment to innovation and attentive listening to the needs of its users

Look at this trick I made to imagine what Toggle Lists would be like in Evernote. Imagine if this were integrated, so that we can change the color, change the icon, synchronize a single toggle on more than one note, etc. Dreaming is still free. Hello, hear me!!!
CleanShot2023-11-14at22_44_45.gif.31a56fd7b73ead4eb92bf2b9749a628a.gif

• Like 1

1 reply to this idea

On 11/14/2023 at 9:28 PM, Rafael B said:
Many users have been requesting the implementation of Toggle Lists and the ability to add colors to these blocks formed by them over several years. These features would not only provide greater flexibility in organizing information but also allow users to highlight important sections of their notes, drawing attention to crucial aspects of the content. Associating colors with specific information can be a valuable practice to emphasize priorities or specific aspects amid a large amount of data.

Moreover, it is fundamental to highlight that the community has been expressing this need for quite some time. A clear example of this persistent demand can be found in the dedicated topic on this matter on your discussion site, dating back to 2011 and boasting an impressive 776 responses. The topic continues to receive messages of support to this day, demonstrating the persistence and relevance of this request over the years.
By addressing these demands, Evernote would not only meet a significant need of the user community but also reinforce its commitment to innovation and attentive listening to the needs of its users

Look at this trick I made to imagine what Toggle Lists would be like in Evernote. Imagine if this were integrated, so that we can change the color, change the icon, synchronize a single toggle on more than one note, etc. Dreaming is still free. Hello, hear me!!!
CleanShot2023-11-14at22_44_45.gif.31a56fd7b73ead4eb92bf2b9749a628a.gif

I need something similar so for example I want to practice verb cojugation, I put the verb no cojugated then when I open it it will shoe me the cojugantion! PLEASE help.