Notebook List & Stack Information When Moving a Note

When moving a note on the Mac version (10.46.7), the notebook list does not show any stacks or show whether a notebook is in a stack when searching for a notebook. It just shows the notebook list as an A-Z list.

The iPad version shows stacks which can be expanded and collapsed, and also shows the stack a notebook is in (if it's in one) when searching. Could the stack information be considered to be shown in the notebook list on the Mac version when moving a note to a different notebook?

I have a similar issue - in that I cannot find where/how to create a new stack - my version is 10.46.7-mac-mas-public (459469)
Editor: v158.2.19526
Service: v1.58.7
© 2019 - 2022 Evernote Corporation. All rights reserved

The Evernote support page does not address this issues either for the old or new version of the Evernote for Mac. - pls advise support?? thanks 

I  have a similar issue - in that I cannot find where/how to create a new stack - my version is 10.46.7-mac-mas-public (459469)
Editor: v158.2.19526
Service: v1.58.7
© 2019 - 2022 Evernote Corporation. All rights reserved

The Evernote support page does not address this issues either for the old or new version of the Evernote for Mac. - pls advise support?? thanks