Jump to content

(Archived) Evernote Windows Client Fails to Report Actual Usage

Recommended Posts

I use the latest (non-beta) versions of Evernote on Windows 7, Snow Leopard and iOS 4.2.

I have a single Free account and all the above clients reference that account.

I have found that the Windows desktop Evernote Client does not report usage correctly.

All the following images were grabbed within minutes of each other.

Windows Usage Report (wrong data!)


Mac Usage Report (correct data. I'm maxed. ;))


(while posting this, I noticed that the Mac client fails to report the correct 'days left in cycle' data)

Web Usage Report (correct data)


I hope this info helps the developers to track down the problem.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...