Clipping >> Add Tags >> Tag list duplicates and scrolling down errors

On latest Pixel 6 ... so latest android ...

The Add Tags list ...

• Has duplicates
  • is not sorted in order ... it's sort of ordered but with regular mistakes
  • goes haywire as you scroll down ... repeating set of items you have just scrolled past
  • finally goes blank after scrolling down further

Find/ Search /Filter function ...

• includes many items other than the ones that match the filter
  • the matching item seems to be the last on the filtered list

This is frankly crappy

I finally wrote this because you solicit me to "Go Professional" but the Personal edition is "Amateur" so why not fix the basics first!!!???

• 4 months later...

Just to add that I've been having this issue for a while now, also on latest android but with pixel 3a. I found advice on other app problems on this forum to clear the app cache and storage and reinstall the app. Perhaps it will work for you. I did that months ago, it fixed things for a few hours then the old problems described by Uknotes recurred. Over time I've been though this clear and reinstall process twice, but still it persists (or to be more precise - returns after a short time). I've since stopped setting tags on mobile and having to rework them in web. Or often just not getting around to tagging at all. So I'm now working on an alternative to evernote using zim on desktop (with keep notes as an optional bridge from mobile to desktop). This might not suit most users but will work for me - and give me assurance that I hold the content for the future. Who knows what evernote will do tomorrow!?

As to evernote itslef, well today I reinstalled the app (again) and it worked ok at first but quickly I see it saved one item twice over, which is another annoyance. I've read elsewhere that evernote's legacy code is so convoluted they have a job to get it working well. I expect the product will eventually come right but my guess is it may be some more years yet! I hope the tags will keep working well now, but not holding my breath!