After last update I'm unable to share notebooks and single notes

Hi, hopefully someone can help with this.

As per title, after the last update I'm unable to share both notebooks and individual notes by inviting someone via email. For reference, I'm a premium user and this problem appears both on the desktop app and the web app, tested both on MacOS Big Sur and Windows 10. If I try to share notes from the desktop app it keeps asking me to verify my email (I already did... 4 times!) and nothing happens. If I try online it simply tells me that sharing failed without further details.

Any insight on this? It is very limiting to share notes only via public link... 

Thank you

• Like 1

You can share a single note by going to the three dots on the upper right corner and selecting: "copy internal link".
What I can't find still is how can one make a whole notebook to be publicly shared with a link? I mean, I want to make a notebook (with all its notes inside) accessible to anyone with the shared public link, like a url that everyone can see just with web access. 
Have you found that feature yet? Thanks.

Yes, but as I mentioned, this is very limiting since I can't give write access to a notebook or note only via public link. This is one of the very basic functionalities of Evernote and should be fixed asap, otherwise it's not even worth paying the subscription...

• Like 1

Yes, I agree. Some time ago it was able to share publicly to the web a whole notebook with all its notes inside.
This is not possible anyone in the current new version. We can only publish single notes but not the notebooks  :( 

Hope they bring those fetures back soon!