While the latest release of 10.8 fixes a lot of the bugs, it's hard to believe that basic functionality is still broken.  I couldn't even add a new note!  The page was blank and wouldn't allow me to enter any text anywhere in the note.  I utterly fail to understand how Evernote can release an app with major bugs in functionality.  It's also slow compared to Evernote legacy, in fact, it feels cumbersome and bloated.  I can't even change the view so that notes are displayed as one line titles like I have in Evernote Legacy.  While it isn't a bug, the Home page is simply a waste of space and adds zero value.  Everything it has I have elsewhere and I want the option of not having it come up when I start Evernote.  In short, I uninstalled Evernote 10.8 and went back to Evernote Legacy so I can get some work done.  I've been a long-time Evernote Premium user and I can't fathom how the Evernote company can produce such a piece of ***** as Evernote 10.8 has become.  Maybe if they use their own product, they would experience what I'm talking about.

2 hours ago, DLStreit said:

I couldn't even add a new note!  The page was blank and wouldn't allow me to enter any text anywhere in the note.

Sounds like this might be the "all notes appear blank" bug. There is some more information here if you want to investigate further:

It's also slow compared to Evernote legacy

Completely agree. Again an active area of debate on the forums but probably not much consolation to you.

I can't even change the view so that notes are displayed as one line titles like I have in Evernote Legacy.

I don't really understand this one. Both top and side views were reintroduced some time ago or do you mean something different. You can hide information from the snippet view but certainly not go to one line

image.png.932b13e2071b3a1486e1af2c37c7f28e.png

Everything it has I have elsewhere and I want the option of not having it come up when I start Evernote.

I agree that Home is currently not very useful although I think there is potential. I rarely use it. For me EN starts in the last view when it was shut down so I'm not bothered by home.