Creating new note opens blank note, but can't edit

Hello!

When I try to create a new note (control+n), it will frequently create a new, blank note, open a note editing window, but I can't interact with that window, or type in that window, nor can I interact with notes in the main Evernote window. Existing Evernote does not fix this. Killing all the Evernote processes in task manager and restarting shows the new note added, and, at that point I can edit it.

Running 10.7.6-win-ddl-public (2321) (though this has been happening for several releases, I just figured you'd catch and fix it) on W10-64.

6 hours ago, Robert99 said:

Hello!

When I try to create a new note (control+n), it will frequently create a new, blank note, open a note editing window, but I can't interact with that window, or type in that window, nor can I interact with notes in the main Evernote window. Existing Evernote does not fix this. Killing all the Evernote processes in task manager and restarting shows the new note added, and, at that point I can edit it.

Running 10.7.6-win-ddl-public (2321) (though this has been happening for several releases, I just figured you'd catch and fix it) on W10-64.

Does it only happen when you use ctrl-N to create the note rather than the New Note button or File -> New Note?

• 2 weeks later...