Evernote Clipper 10.6.9 not working with Firefox 85.0 or Ghostery 8.5.4

Go to solution Solved by jkannry,

When I click on the Evernote Clipper icon, I'm signed in, but then I get a message about cookies needing to be accepted. No big deal, I thought.  So within Firefox, I listed https://evernote.com  as a privacy exception, and I set up Ghostery as a Trusted Site. 

However, that hasn't worked.  I still get the cookies message, and Clipper still doesn't work.  Are there other exceptions that I need to set up?

What am I missing here?  

Any guidance would be welcome. Thanks in advance

--- Rich

I'm having the exact same problem. I am 100 per cent sure it is Firefox 85.0. Happened on one computer. Went to another computer running firefox 84.0.1 and upgraded to Firefox 85.0 and same problem.

One tiny difference Im running Web Clipper 11.0.926

I was willing to run off cookies to see if that temporarily fixes but firefox is asking me to reload all tabs. Not sure how to do that.

• Solution

Well apparently Evernote is aware of it and just fixed it. While I was checking things out on computer two, Evernote web clipper updated  to .13.8
The update was dated January 29, 2021.

If can go Evernote website and logon with password before update, do so.  That was my sequence of events. One computer automatically updated clipper while logged in. The other needed some nudging. Being lodged into web site meant I dint have to reenter credentials when clipper became active.Not sure that was a factor but didn't have to re-log into web clipper.

Web clipper when click on Manage by right clicking icon  looks significantly different. I suspect they removed cookies.