Second language dictionary is not available in texts anymore

Beside the fact that it you can't use 'Add to Dictionary' in the first language one has selected, which is discussed right here:

...there is the problem with the new Evernote that if you selected a second language, there is no dictionary-connection for your texts at all. So while I am typing this text, nearly all the words are not being recognised and are being red striped.
It's a great miss not to have the option to add your own words to the first language dictionary that should be corrected asap, but not having a second language dictionary that could use the 'add'-option as well, is a reason considering to stop using my Evernote account.

Besides that I have more to complain. Some of the topics relating to my feel of discomfort with the new version are being discussed right here:

The posts in that topic do illustrate how frustrating it is that a new design is made by the Evernote team without considering in what disastrous way ones own design is being destroyed by the one that the Evernote team thought was fun (or improvement).
Quite a lot of hours I've invested during the years to add certain colours, fonts and sizes, just to make my notes easy to scan, seem to have been total waste and I have to spend another amount of time to get my notes insightful again.

Please dear Evernote Design Team, make your users happy again and do something about these strange changes by adding these features again.

Ton.

• Like 2