Printing Messed Up Since Last Update

Ever since I updated Evernote, printing has been messed up. Here's how:

1. When I go to print a note, I no longer get to see a preview of the document showing how many pages it will be. This was an important feature for gauging how much I'd written, since there's no word count feature or other way to tell how much I've written before printing.
  2. When I print from Evernote, the margins are messed up. It prints into the margins, often cutting out lines of text and making the whole thing look sloppy. I have played around with it but haven't found a solution to this other than copy/pasting my notes into a different word processor and printing from there.

My job requires me to print quite a bit of the notes I use Evernote to write. If these issues aren't resolved, Evernote will be unable to fulfill a main function, and I'll be moving on.

Same situation for me. For the last few years I've used Evernote to write documentation combining pictures and text... to be printed and/or output as PDF.

On the Mac the margins were too fat and there was no way to correct, but Windows had a "Print Setup" and I could configure the margins... so for years I didn't care that the product was sort of broken on the Mac because I could get what I needed on the Windows version.

Since the upgrade the product has become essentially unusable. Yesterday I actually had to copy a complex note out of Evernote and painstakingly paste it into MS Word (I say painstakingly because every image had to be individually resized) just so I could create a PDF.

In the short term I just downloaded the "legacy" windows app and am crossing my fingers it will do what I want.

Okay, just got the legacy Windows app going, and sure enough, under File we have...

• Print...
  • Print to PDF...
  • Print Preview...
  • Page Setup...

I need these features to do my work. It's disheartening to not see them on the list of upcoming features.

On 12/14/2020 at 8:12 AM, eman1000 said:

My job requires me to print quite a bit of the notes I use Evernote to write. If these issues aren't resolved, Evernote will be unable to fulfill a main function, and I'll be moving on.

Same here unfortunately. But I want to stay with Evernote and am hoping they will resolve this soon.

I see that I am not the only one with the problem of printing Notes, I do not understand why they do not solve this problem, I have been a premium customer for almost 5 years and this hurts a lot, the waste of time I have for this error takes for which I use evernote and it is to be practical, agile and fast.,
It is things like these that make you lose customers, the worst of all is that there is not a person in charge of the company showing signs that they are interested in fixing this problem.
please guys get up.

HI, 

I have the same problem with printing! At the end of a page, the sentence is not fully visible, and at the second page, this sentence is repeated but also not completely visible.

Is this something that's going to be fixed?

Also when updated, 'spelling-check' isn't there anymore, it's pretty frustrating now!

Also capital letters, at the begin of a new line, is gone!