I downloaded the new Evernote 10.4.4 on my iMac Running Catalina 10.15.7 and many of my notes disappeared. I can see them on my phone. I restarted, refreshed, deleted, reinstalled and synchronized and nothing helped. I wrote a new note on my phone to see if it would synch and nothing. Only when I go to the search bar and type the note I'm looking for then I finally find it and then it gets automatically added - this means I will have to do this for every note I can no longer find on my computer! Lesson learned, I will always wait for new versions to fix their bugs until I upgrade again. 

2 minutes ago, florencecaro1 said:

I downloaded the new Evernote 10.4.4 on my iMac Running Catalina 10.15.7 and many of my notes disappeared. I can see them on my phone. I restarted, refreshed, deleted, reinstalled and synchronized and nothing helped. I wrote a new note on my phone to see if it would synch and nothing. Only when I go to the search bar and type the note I'm looking for then I finally find it and then it gets automatically added - this means I will have to do this for every note I can no longer find on my computer! Lesson learned, I will always wait for new versions to fix their bugs until I upgrade again. 

Additionally, I have a notebook that I deleted a long time ago that now appears and when I go to delete it again, it reappears again and again.... It's not on my phone. I will see if it's deleted on my other devices but still... this is annoing.