Search responds different between iOS and Mac

I have a number of Notebooks and assorted Stacks. This AM I was looking for a specific note in a folder I have called smoothie. I picked up my iPhone searched for Pumpkin and it found a Note titled Pumpkin Spice smoothie. I knew I had others. I then went to my lap top and searched all notes and it showed the one I was looking for called Protein Pumpkin smoothie. I went back to my iPhone navigated to the stack called smoothie and found the one I was looking for. So the defect I am seeing is Search on iOS all notes that contain Pumpkin does not display all occurrences . The Search on a Mac does. This also has occurs while grocery shopping. Say I see a sale on tomatoes, I search for recipes that use tomatoes, it does not show me all of them but at home the Mac does. The difference seems to be one recipe title starts with the Pumpkin and the other starts with the word protein. Searching for the protein on iOS brings up the item. I realize that my use of words and receipes are unique to me but this seems like an issue. Thanks Chef Dave