On several occasions during the last days, I have noticed data loss. First I thought, it is me, just dreaming I had noted something when I could not find it anymore later on. But I have tracked it down. I have added a paragraph to an existing note on the Mac and 24 hours later it is gone: not in the history, not in a second note created while sync failed, not in Trash and not findable with search. I have been member since November 28th, 2009--sad that I will have to leave now as I cannot trust Evernote anymore. 

Evernote 10.2.4 on Mac

I have lost all of my notes since the upgrade at the end of October. I don't know exactly when the upgrade happened as they have *never* failed before. Now I'm missing a number of critical notes and I feel like I can't trust the application. I've checked all the things you checked and I see no evidence that the notes were ever saved. Add to that the 10-12+ days response time from the help-desk and no suggestion that there is a fix in the works I'm very disappointed; especially because I'm a paying customer. 

As reluctant as I am do to so I may be forced to move my notes to another product. I can't wait 2 weeks for a resolution, I can hardly wait until this afternoon.

I have experienced data loss for the first time yesterday in what sounds like a similar situation.  I'm a long time Evernote user.

Yesterday my Mac (running Evernote 10.2.4) needed to be restarted due to some network issues I was experiencing.  Upon restarting, I launched Evernote only to realize all notes created in the past week were completely missing.  They were not available in the web client, nor on another sync'd device.  

I had to manually recreate some important notes from memory, as I use Evernote for nearly everything. 

Now I'm seeing the in-progress 'Syncing Changes...' update in the Evernote client, but I see none of the notes created yesterday have been uploaded.  

As it looks, I'll need to manually export the notes I've created since yesterday as I can't seem to get Sync to work. 

My support case opened yesterday appears to require 10-12 days turnaround time.

If anyone has found a fix or workaround (other than find an Evernote alternative) please do share.

-Adam

Evernote_Fail.jpg

I have version 10.2.4 on Windows 10 and many of my notes are lost. Selecting the title gives me a blank note.

The note is available accessing via the Web, so it appears to be a sync issue.

How can I install the previous version of EverNote (uninstall 10.2.4)?