Recover unsaved files and edits

Sry

Idea

Hi I'm a general user of evernote 8.12 Android.....Today I accidentally clicked the discard changes option after editing the note.... I had a lot of info added to the note before doing the mistake.. 

Is there Anyone  who can help Me with this..so If I could retrieve the data unsaved please help... Please reply if you have a way... 

Please dnt ignore because I'm a general user.. I'm dedicated to evernote ever since I've been introduced to this.. I'm Still a student so i couldn't upgrade...

Please help me if you have any solution to this.. Data I edited was very important... And I dnt have any other copy of it... Im a writer... 

1 reply to this idea

Hi I'm a general user of evernote 8.12 Android.....Today I accidentally clicked the discard changes option after editing the note.... I had a lot of info added to the note before doing the mistake.. 

Is there Anyone  who can help Me with this..so If I could retrieve the data unsaved please help... Please reply if you have a way... 

I find no other way.. I read people saying upgrade account to premium... But they are not accepting my debit card... Why there is no choice for payment based on our convenience...why do I have to save my credeentials as per your rules.. Even if I upgrade will I be able to see my unsaved data??? Please reply I am a writer and it's very important for me to get the data back.. I know it was an unintentional mistake but this feels stuck and ridiculously helpless to be not able to contact the support team. 

I ve been using evernote since past 5 months..eventhough I'm a free user should I not be eligible for basic response and contact support??? Evernote is a great choice with poor contact support options....atleast people should be provided some basic support till I'm able Enough to upgrade ....why wouldn't I be...if your contact support is good enough trusted users like me will never choose to opt for something else rather than sticking with a good quality ensured service.. 

Or please ensure to have this basic view unsaved edit files option available for users like me...and I wish you find a way to help me out..

If anyone knows a way please reply... Thank you..