Multiple inboxes or spaces for solopreneurs and freelancers

Zenaida

Idea

Hi everyone,

This is my first post here. Please excuse any grammar mistakes (I'm not a native English speaker, but I hope my point gets across).

First off, let me start off by saying I'm the kind of user who would love to see nested folders as a feature in EN. I know many people think folder trees are the worst thing after... whatever. However, without folders, I find it difficult to organize all of my personal stuff, personal projects, business projects, and client projects without an additional structural level.

I'm in a Premium tier and I thought it was enough since I'm just getting started, but then I saw Business accounts have 2 inboxes and work spaces. I think multiple inboxes or spaces would also work for a solopreneur or freelancer who could then separate personal stuff from business stuff and client stuff, and then we wouldn't need folder trees, right?

However, the pricing tier is not friendly with solopreneurs or freelancers that work solo, since it requires a minimum of 2 users. Since I'm just getting started with my business, and there are lots of other things I've to pay for monthly, I can't really afford to pay for an additional unnecessary user when I work alone (at least, not now). Additionally, I think spaces are really meant for team work and collaboration. Maybe the EN team could implement an adaptation and pricing structure that works for solopreneurs and freelancers who could benefit from this feature or a light version of it?

What do other users think about it?

Many thanks!
Zenaida

0 replies to this idea

There have been no replies to this idea yet