We apologize for the inconvenience, but chat support is currently unavailable. Please feel free to submit an email ticket or reach out at discussion.evernote.com. Thank you for understanding. ×
Learningmom

Tags Disappearing

I am having a problem with tags disappearing. I add tags to a note and then soon after the tag is gone. I have tried on Safari and on Chrome, from my Mac. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

I don't have any suggestions, only the same problem, and I'm incredibly frustrated by it because it seems to be rampant, based on my Google searches.  I decided to start using Evernote again after a long hiatus, and am considering dropping it, though I'd prefer for it to work.  I'm also using the web client in Chrome on a Mac.    My tags seem to appear and disappear on the notes, though.  These are two screenshots:  In the first, the tags are there, and then in the second, they are gone.  With some of my notes, when I select the note, the tags appear for a fraction of a second and then disappear. 

1813276349_ScreenShot2019-03-02at12_03_34AM.thumb.png.44b2cacc5c1e186f1796fa99535521a8.png

213202308_ScreenShot2019-03-02at12_04_05AM.thumb.png.ebaa49e4d49969ab40ff138d92e06914.png