Hits for saving articles

jcmmanuel

Idea

I have a few hints for the development team - things I found that I am missing all the time.

First of all, when saving an article, there's the round button that appears, and which you (if you are not too slow) can hit in order to see more options for saving. What I am very much missing here is the option to save with simplified formatting. Of course, alternatively this could also be a generic option (always save with simplified formatting). But, if it would be integrated in the button, I would propose to go even a little further:

* An option "simplify and keep first image"

* Or even: simplify and keep image of choice (because I often want to save an article not with an image which is more telling than the first one, which is sometimes just nonsense). Maybe the images could be presented, and allow for "long pressing" the wanted image.

I also have to say that in the overview of saved articles (online or in the offline application), I am missing an indication that simplified formatting has been applied (or that "editing" has been applied). I would find that being useful information in the overview, because you will often remember that an article you are looking for has been edited. When you edit (or reformat) an article, it becomes more "yours" than an article that you only saved.

That's it.

0 replies to this idea

There have been no replies to this idea yet

Archived