We apologize for the inconvenience, but chat support is currently unavailable. Please feel free to submit an email ticket or reach out at discussion.evernote.com. Thank you for understanding. ×
Charissa

General Feedback - Mac user

Idea

I just wanted to leave some feedback as a potential customer. I would be more than happy to pay for Evernote Premium, but there are a couple of problems that I experience frequently - 

1. Note syncing - I somewhat frequently find that my notes between iphone & Macbook pro don't sync correctly, and I don't seem to get a notification that it happened. Therefore I have to clean out the Conflicting modifications and check content hasn't been lost, which isn't a great experience. 

2. Text formatting - I find I have problems with editing numbered list. If I delete items or want to change numbers, sometimes the numbers will change to a wrong & strange order automatically, or the indents will be uneven. A screenshot's attached. For example, the items under "Charissa Tasks" should start with 1, 2, 3 but it auto-changed to 3, 4, 5.

3. Just a side note, I wish you had a way to leave feedback that was easier than signing into & posting on forums. 

Thanks for your help.

Screen Shot 2017-01-06 at 3.08.28 PM.png

1 reply to this idea

I wish they had a way to leave feedback that was easier that signing in, searching subjects, and posting on these forums, too!

• Like 1