Windows Version: 184.108.40.2062 (261290) Prerelease
iPad Version: 5.4.2
- Created shortcuts in Windows Evernote by dragging notebooks from the Notebooks drop down list to the Shortcuts list. The notebooks show up in the Shortcuts list in Windows Evernote.
- Went to iPad Evernote, and did not see any shortcuts in the Shortcuts list. In iPad, I created one shortcut from one of the same notebooks for which I had created shortcuts in the other app. It shows up in the Shortcuts list.
- Manually hit Sync in Windows Evernote. Waited until the Sync button stopped spinning.
- Manually hit Sync in iPad Evernote. Waited until the Sync button stopped spinning. Checked the Shortcuts list, and it only had the one notebook still.
- Sync'd them both again. Still no success.
Shouldn't the shortcuts that I created in the Windows app be showing up in my iPad app?