Welcome! You're currently a Guest.

If you'd like to join in the Discussion, or access additional features in our forums, please sign in with your Evernote Account here. Have an Evernote Account but forgot your password? Reset it! Don't have an account yet? Create One! You'll need to set your Display Name before your first post.

Photo
Mac

Feature Request for Mac

evernote

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 thealch3m1st

thealch3m1st

• Pip
  • Title: Member
  • Group: Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:32 PM

I've never used this forum before so I'm sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong spot.
Today, while taking notes in Evernote I came across one of those, "I wish Evernote could..." moments. And since I think this would be a really cool feature I decided to take my time and post here.
I think it would be super cool / useful if Evernote could take screenshots.
On the mac you can take screenshots with cmd + shift + 3 or cmd + shift + 4 for just a portion.
Suppose I'm editing a note in evernote then I switch to safari and I would press a combination like cmd + shift + 5 then I could select the area I want to grab a picture of and bam my screenshot is appended to where I left off in evernote, how useful / cool would that be? Also I think it would be cool / useful to have an extension to the right click menu when you click on pictures to add the picture to evernote, Not just add it to create a new note, also append it or add it to the note currently being edited.

#2 Metrodon

Metrodon

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Title: Bankrobber
  • Group: Members
  • 4,786 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:52 PM

Click on the Elephant in your menu bar.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Clip to Evernote