Welcome! You're currently a Guest.

If you'd like to join in the Discussion, or access additional features in our forums, please sign in with your Evernote Account here. Have an Evernote Account but forgot your password? Reset it! Don't have an account yet? Create One! You'll need to set your Display Name before your first post.

Photo
Mac

Download issue new evernote for mac

evernote

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 heatherrobinson

heatherrobinson

• Pip
  • Title: Member
  • Group: Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:14 PM

Trying to download the new Evernote for Mac - from the Evernote web site NOT the App store and keep getting the following message:

The operation can’t be completed because some items had to be skipped. For each item, choose File > Get Info, make sure “Locked” is deselected, and then check the Sharing & Permissions section. When you are sure the items are unlocked and not designated as Read Only or No Access, try again.

I am running Mac OS X Version 10.7.5.

Dont understand where it states "some items had to be skipped" - I open File>Get Info and the locked button is NOT selected. As the main user I am not designated Read Only or No Access.

What and why is this happening and how do I fix it?

Please help I can now no longer use my current version of Evernote and need access to contents urgently!

Many thanks
Heather

#2 Jackolicious

Jackolicious

• Title: Desktop Products
  • Group: Evernote Employee
  • 1,507 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:57 PM

You should open a support request.

My TwitterCheck out our Knowledgebase  our guides here: Mac or Windows. Still need help? Submit a support request here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Clip to Evernote