Welcome! You're currently a Guest.

If you'd like to join in the Discussion, or access additional features in our forums, please sign in with your Evernote Account here. Have an Evernote Account but forgot your password? Reset it! Don't have an account yet? Create One! You'll need to set your Display Name before your first post.

Photo
Mac

How to make skitch change pages of a pdf

skitch

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 gatorbrit

gatorbrit

• PipPip
  • Title: Alliance Lackey
  • Group: Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 04:22 PM

I want to use skitch to view and annotate a pdf. I can open the pdf in skitch but I can't seem to get it to move to the next page of the pdf. It always just stays on the first page of the file.

Here is why I want to do this - I want to use skitch as a live annotation tool when I record a screencast.

#2 klang

klang

• Group: Evernote Employee
  • 65 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 07:32 PM

Hi gatorbrit,

Skitch can currently only annotate the first page of any PDF sorry. Multi-page support is something on our to-do but it's not something we'll ge to in the short-term.

You might like to consider Preview.app (already on your Mac) which has PDF annotation tools  — which are easy to miss.

I hope that helps.

#3 gatorbrit

gatorbrit

• PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 07:37 PM

Thanks - that was what I suspected. I actually wanted to use handwriting from my bamboo tablet on the pdfs. The preview tools are somewhat limited in that you can't do freeform annotations.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Clip to Evernote