Welcome! You're currently a Guest.

If you'd like to join in the Discussion, or access additional features in our forums, please sign in with your Evernote Account here. Have an Evernote Account but forgot your password? Reset it! Don't have an account yet? Create One! You'll need to set your Display Name before your first post.

Photo
Android

Evernote Widget Question

evernote

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 richiewrt

richiewrt

• Pip
  • Title: Member
  • Group: Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 03:45 PM

Ok, I have multiple notebooks set up and they all show up on the desktop widget. Is there a way to select which notebooks will show the most recent notes on the larger evernote widget?

For example I have 2 notebooks one is "Stuff to do at home" which I only need at home, but may occasionally wish to check out while I am mobile. I also have another notebook "Stuff to do while mobile" that i obviously want to show up on the phone.

Basically I just want the widget to show notes from the "mobile" notebook, but I still want all the notes in the full app if I open it.

hope that makes sense.

#2 pushbx

pushbx

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 12:00 AM

I second this feature. I keep multiple notebook and there are only certain ones I want displayed in the 4x2 widget (The to-do list stuff). Right now, all my notes show up in the widget which makes it hard to filter through. Please add the ability to select which notebook shows up in the preview panels in the 4x2 widget.

#3 xdelplanque

xdelplanque

• Title: Browncoat
  • Group: Evernote Employee
  • 820 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 02:28 AM

Thanks for the suggestion, that on my list.

#4 mrFbn

mrFbn

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 12:13 PM

Any new on this?

#5 gazumped

gazumped

• Title: Operative
  • Group: Evernote Evangelist
  • 5,658 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 01:13 PM

Just answered a similar question here... http://discussion.ev...-widget-for-gtd

I use Evernote constantly but don't speak for them.  Opinions here are my own based (more or less) on age,  experience,  and common business sense.  

Evernote read what's posted here,  and take it into consideration setting priorities;  they don't normally comment on individual cases,  or offer any forecasts or promises on whether or when a new feature might be released.  

Premium Windows & Android user in Wales, UK

EN Mobile 5.8 Beta 2 | Galaxy S3 Android 4.1.2 | Chrome - EN Desktop 5.2.0.2503 (270503) Prerelease | Dell Inspiron W8.0 | Chrome + Clipper & Clearly | MS Office 2013 (also Vista and W7)
Support and information: Mac | Windows | iOS | AndroidGetting Started | Support Page | Knowledge Base | Status Page | The App CenterSupport Requests & Feedback 

(Support only work weekdays,  US Pacific Time)  |  If you need to change your account name,  email address or check usage,  do it here 

Use your spare processor capacity for science research - find out more about BOINC here.  

#6 xdelplanque

xdelplanque

• Title: Browncoat
  • Group: Evernote Employee
  • 820 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 05:29 PM

Any new on this?

We don't provide ETA.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: android, evernote

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Clip to Evernote